Jeff’s education, experience and training have all been geared towards helping people move better, and feeling better as a result. He has worked with patients ranging from professional athletes and weekend warriors, to parents who want to keep up with their children.
Jeff has a deep understanding of how the human body responds to movement patterns. His goal is to get you through pain and injury to achieve higher mobility and he believes that life is an athletic event. Jeff wants to help you to perform to your desired potential.
Education & Experience
- Doctor of Chiropractic from University of Western States
- Masters in Sport and Exercise Sciences from University of Western States
- Bachelor in Physical Education and Sports Nutrition from University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science from University of Western States
- Trained in Active Release Technique®
- Trained in Graston Technique®
- Trained in Motion Palpation Institute®
- Trained in SFMA® (Selective Functional Movement Screen)
- Trained in Cox® Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Certified Rock Tape® practitioner
- Certified provider of Complete Concussion Management® (CCMI)