Steph is originally from Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. She has made the Okanagan her home, living and practicing physiotherapy in Kelowna since 2015.
A lifelong sport nut, she focused herself on distance track running and got her undergraduate degree at the University of Utah. Injuries led her to pursue professional road cycling before becoming a physiotherapist.
Steph does a mixture of hands-on therapy and rehabilitation exercises of all types. Her style is to integrate therapy into life, in order to help the individual, pursue their passions. She is very interested in learning about different factors and mechanisms causing an individual’s pain. She understands the experience of pain is more than just a biomechanical injury.
Dalhousie University — MSc. Physiotherapy
University of Utah — BSc. Exercise Physiology
- Integrated Kinetic Neurology Manual Therapy for the Upper Limb and Midline
- Integrated Kinetic Neurology Level 1 and 2
- McGill Method Levels 1-3
- The Movement Fix Workshop
- Reconciling Pain Science and Biomechanics
- Bahram Jam approach to Cervical Spine and Upper Limb
- Canfit Pro Personal Training