Jeff grew up in Alberta and BC. He attended the University of Alberta to obtain his undergrad education in kinesiology and nutrition. This allowed him to pursue his education in Portland, Oregon where he obtained his Doctor of Chiropractor and his Master’s in Sports & Exercise Sciences.
Jeff developed a passion for helping the body heal through movement and exercise. He has accumulated a laundry list of injuries and has healed his body through healthy movement. He uses his experience and education to help others do the same.
Jeff is a firm believer that everyone has the ability to take control of their health & fitness. Whether you are healing from injury, working to prevent injury, or wanting to optimize performance, Jeff can help teach you the tools to get the most out of your body.
Bachelor in Physical Education and Sports Nutrition from University of Alberta
Bachelor of Science from University of Western States
Doctor of Chiropractic from University of Western States
Master’s in Sport and Exercise Sciences from University of Western States
- Completed Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner from the American Chiropractic Board of Sport Practitioners
- Trained in Active Release Technique®
- Trained in Graston Technique®
- Trained in Motion Palpation Institute®
- Trained in SFMA® (Selective Functional Movement Screen)
- Trained in Cox® Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Certified Rock Tape® practitioner
- Certified provider of Complete Concussion Management® (CCMI)