Dr. Jeff has been active his whole life and has suffered his fair share of injuries. After many attempts with traditional therapy failed to provide lasting solutions to his ailments he was forced to start looking for his own answers. From that point on his education, professional experiences and training have all been geared towards learning about repairing and optimizing the human body. Proper movement, physical training, nutrition and lifestyle all have essential roles in how we feel and how we perform. On this journey Dr Jeff has been fortunate to work with a variety of people ranging from professional athletes to parents who just want to keep up with their kids.
Using this knowledge to help people recover from injury and improve their lives has become a passion for Dr Jeff. He believes in treatment plans that are individualized rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. He believes in in a collaborative, team-based approach to care (chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, personal trainers, doctors all working together) provides patients with better results. He believes life is an athletic event and he wants to help you to perform to your desired potential.
- Bachelor in Physical Education and Sports Nutrition from University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science from University of Western States
- Doctor of Chiropractic from University of Western States
- Master’s in Sport and Exercise Sciences from University of Western States
- Completed Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner from the American Chiropractic Board of Sport Practitioners
- Trained in Active Release Technique®
- Trained in Graston Technique®
- Trained in Motion Palpation Institute®
- Trained in SFMA® (Selective Functional Movement Screen)
- Trained in Cox® Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Certified Rock Tape® practitioner
- Certified provider of Complete Concussion Management® (CCMI)