Born and raised in London England, Darryl grew up playing a wide range of competitive sports under the tutelage of internationally recognized coaches. He was able to pursue a career in soccer at both professional and semi-professional levels.
As a personable and dedicated health professional, Darryl enjoys the opportunity to empower, influence and inspire individuals and teams to translate their visions and goals into reality. He is passionate in supporting clients and athletes with science-based training and nutrition programs for long term health, wellness and optimal performance.
In his free time Darryl is an avid golfer and likes to take the full advantage of the Okanagan’s wide array of courses. When golf season closes, he will be returning to the squash court to brush up on his skills and competitive streak.
BTec National Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences
Richmond Upon Thames College – London, England
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Golf Performance Specialist TPI 1 – Titleist Performance Institute
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Mental Toughness and Resilience Award – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- PN1 Nutrition Coach – Precision Nutrition
- BCRPA Personal Trainer – BCRPA
- TRX Instruction Level 1
- British Weightlifting Leaders Award – British Weightlifters Association
- FA Level 1 Coach – The Football Association Of England