All my life I have lived a very active lifestyle. I have always had a curiosity to learn everything I can about what this world has to offer. Amongst my learning I stumbled upon an amazing opportunity to study massage therapy at a private college in New Brunswick.
It was there that I fell in love with this profession and felt blessed to have gained knowledge about human anatomy and how we are connected. I believe that you should share knowledge and as a result I do my best to educate my clients. This is in hopes that they begin to understand their bodies better.
One question I love asking my clients is, what is one thing that you are doing for yourself today that your future self will thank you for?
Atlantic College of Therapeutic Massage (ACTM)
Mount Allison University
- Ultimate guide to deep tissue therapy
- Code of ethics/ practice environment standards
- Clinical application of pain science
- Boundaries & Consent
- Introduction to ultrasound, tense, and other modalities
- Infant & children massage
- Labour support, dula
- Postpartum massage and home care
- Introduction to taping, wrapping
- Equestrian massage
- Canine massage
- Craniosacral level 1
- High risk pregnancy
- Advance pregnancy massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Sports physiology
- Applied sports massage
- Fundamental sport massage