Ashley grew up in Osoyoos and played varsity soccer while obtaining her major in biology. A love for traveling led her to obtain a Masters of Physiotherapy degree in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Upon her return, she also found a love of teaching people about physical fitness and decided to get her personal training certificate.
Ashley loves using movement as a tool to help people alleviate injuries and promote healthy living. As well, she approaches the patient with a wholistic problem-solving attitude. She can treat symptoms but prefers to find the mechanism behind the injury to prevent further injuries.
She is a firm believer in prevention and feels this is key in bettering any patient’s health goals. She has worked with musculoskeletal issues, neurological conditions, paediatrics and falls prevention.
Robert Gordon University – Masters of Physiotherapy
British Columbia Personal Training Institute – National Academy of Sport Medicine
UBC Okanagan- Bachelor of Science
- Cesarean Birth
- The Running Athlete
- Pregnancy, Pelvic Girdle Pain and Pelvic Floor
- The Shoulder: An Integrated Approach to Manual Therapy and Rehab
- Non-Internal Pelvic Health
- Neurodynamic Solutions
- Mobilisation of the Myofascial System (MMS) and Structural Myofascial Therapy (SMFT)
- Mastering the Shoulder Certificate
- PTA Global Mentorship
- Kinetic Link Training Level 1 and 2
- Supples “Bulgarian” Bag Certificate
- Prepare to Perform Certificate
- Agatsu Kettlebell Level 1
- NashFit Level 1 and 2
- DotFit Nutrition Programming
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- National Sports First Aid