Jayson has been practicing massage therapy in Kelowna since 2016. Living an active lifestyle and his love for sports is what led him to become a Registered Massage Therapist as well as a member of the Canadian Sports Massage Therapy Association.
Jayson is driven to always continue learning and loves collaborating with other health care professionals to try and maximize treatment outcomes. During your treatment, you can expect appropriate functional and orthopaedic testing, techniques such as Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Release, Fascial Release, Sports Massage techniques, Joint Mobilizations, Stretching, Active Release, IASTM, Kinesiology Taping, and Home Care Exercises to help increase client outcomes. Jayson takes an immense amount of pride in his work and takes on his clients’ goals as his own.
- RMT Diploma from Vancouver Career College
- College of Massage Therapist of B.C.
- Registered Massage Therapists Association of B.C.
- Canadian Sports Massage Therapists Association
- Certified Rock Tape practitioner
- Certified Rock Blade practitioner