Originally from the lower mainland, Bobby graduated with a Masters Degree in Physiotherapy from UBC. He has completed certification in Functional Dry Needling (IMS/intramuscular stimulation) from Kinetacore and a Certificate in Anatomical Acupuncture with the AFCI.
Bobby has continued to develop his manual therapy skills with post-graduate training in orthopaedics, osteopathic manual therapy, Craniosacral Therapy, Neural Manipulation and Visceral Manipulation. Additionally, he has completed the Connect Therapy Series with Dr. LJ Lee, which he uses to integrate his various treatments.
Further, he has training in concussion management, dizziness, and vestibular rehabilitation. Bobby seeks to address the core of his client’s movement dysfunction and promote active engagement in the recovery and performance optimization process.
Bobby enjoys the outdoors by rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing and hiking. He also has a deep love for coffee and donuts.
Kinetacore Functional Dry Needling
AFCI – AA1, AA2 Anatomical Acupuncture
UBC Vancouver – Masters Physical Therapy
UBC Vancouver- BHK Kinesiology
- Connect Therapy Series with Linda Joy Lee
- Craniosacral Therapy – CST 1, 2, and SER 1, 2
- Barral Institute Visceral Manipulation VM 1 – 6
- Barral Institute Neural Manipulation NM 1-4
- Barral New Manual Articular Approach Spine and Pelvis
- Barral Strategic Crossroads of the Body
- Movement Fix with Ryan Debell
- System of a Run with Chris Johnson
- Concussion Management with Shannon McGuire
- The Eclectic Approach with Erson Religioso
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Intro and Advanced with Bernard Tonks